- 6 shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 pounds grated carrots
- 4 tablespoons coriander seeds, toasted and cracked
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped mint leaves
In a large mixing bowl, combine shallots, garlic, and vinegar. Season with salt.
Add the remaining ingredients and toss together. Serve when ready.
2008, Michael Symon, All Rights Reserved.