- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 bag (10 ounces) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, mustard, salt and sugar in small bowl.
Combine carrots, cranberries, onion and almonds in large bowl. Add dressing. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Recipe courtesy Family Circle Magazine