- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 pound carrots, grated, about 2 cups
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, oil, and lemon juice.
Combine the carrots, corn kernels, raisins, and parsley leaves in a large serving bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Recipe courtesy The Deen Family